This weekly summary is going to be extra short, because there wasn’t a lot of things to do. I didn’t have any problems with anything this week, which is a shocker for me. I was happy to that we could choose our own assignment categories, I personally like the design ones. I liked the radio show that I listened to this week whoever’s team it was did a very great job.
This week was pretty easy, especially after I was able to figure out the Audacity software. I think I did really well this week with everything, I made it through the week without any troubles. Even though my radio show group and I were having communication problems we made it through and everything was finished. That was about it, it was a short week and not much to say.
This week we managed to get pretty much everything done. It wasn’t a very difficult week since there wasn’t much that we had to do. Everyone in my group got their segments in for the audio show, and it was put together by a member of my group, who did a very good job.
Earlier this week, I was able to get audio to work on Audacity. What I had to do was download an app to convert my audio into the type that Audacity would allow. I was able o get everything done very easily after that. Without this app I would be in a very bad place right now, so I want to than whoever created it.
So, after all my team ended getting everything done which makes me so very happy. Also, if we ever have any more audio assignments…I’ll be ready!!!
This week was short, but for me it was no easier than any other week. It started with trying to find a group for the radio show, and once I finally got that we had to figure out how we were going to communicate (which we just figured out). We have got a few things done, but we are still in the making.
The audio assignments this week was a bust only because I could even get the audio to show up on the software. I have tried genuinely tried my hardest with the audio assignments, but it wasn’t working.
Also here are my comments for this week: