Weekly Summary

This week was short, but for me it was no easier than any other week. It started with trying to find a group for the radio show, and once I finally got that we had to figure out how we were going to communicate (which we just figured out). We have got a few things done, but we are still in the making.

The audio assignments this week was a bust only because I could even get the audio to show up on the software. I have tried genuinely tried my hardest with the audio assignments, but it wasn’t working.

Also here are my comments for this week:

http://scream-khaleesi.com/assignment-bank/bar-code-beast-from-below/
http://catscarnival.com/creative-assignments/design/design-blitz/#comment-254
http://bloodyface.artismyescape.com/thoughts-and-ideas/radio-show-logo/
http://catscarnival.com/daily-create/just-do-it-at-target/
http://flds106.felicialiu-accounting.com/uncategorized/radio-bumper-2/#comment-55
http://assilemarim.net/assignments/favorite-song/
http://assilemarim.net/thoughts-and-ideas/radioshow-week-1/
http://www.scottclower.org/ds106/the-edward-creeper-show-promo/#comment-1039
http://flds106.felicialiu-accounting.com/uncategorized/radio-commercial-poster/#comment-69
http://www.scottclower.org/ds106/the-edward-creeper-show-progress-update/

2 thoughts on “Weekly Summary”

  1. I did not have any luck with the audio assignments because I was working on someone else’s computer but my radio show is a work in progress too but it’s coming together slowly but surely.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *